IN-HOUSE DENTAL PLAN
Membership in our In-House Dental Benefits Plan is available to all patients. After payment of an annual fee, members will receive the following:
2 Regular Dental Check-Ups:
- Digital X-Rays (if necessary)
- Dental Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening Oral Hygiene Instruction
- TMJ Screening Periodontal Evaluation
- Fluoride Treatment 2x a year (for children 16 and under)
1 Emergency Visit:
- Problem Focused Exam
- Single X-Ray (if necessary)
20% Discount Off Our Usual and Customary Fee:
- A treatment plan will be provided in writing for all recommended procedures displaying the regular fee and the discounted rate.
No Waiting Periods / No Claim Forms / No Restrictions on Treatment No Pre-Determinations Necessary / No Age Limitations
- Adult: $295/year
- Couple: $550/year
- Child: $199/year
Coverage is in effect for one calendar year. Coverage begins when membership has been paid in full. Members will be notified one month prior to membership renewal. Appointment times are limited, and it is the responsibility of the member to schedule appropriate visits.
iSmile Dental Arts In-House Plan Limitations
- Annual fees must be paid in full before services are rendered.
- Family members cannot be substituted in for one another.
- Membership dues must be paid in full or financed by a third party in full at sign up.
- Effective date is the date plan was purchased.
- Renewal date is one year from plan purchase date.
- All discounts and services are forfeited when plan expires.
- In the case of periodontal disease, where additional re-care visits are necessary outside of the two visits allowed by the plan, a 20% discount off the standard cleaning fee will apply.
- iSmile Dental Plan cannot be combined with dental insurance benefits or promotional coupons.
- Payment is due at time of service for any services not covered 100%.
- All fees for treatment requiring multiple visits or laboratory fees are due on the first visit
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Discounts are only valid at iSmile Dental Arts, PC and are not valid should you be referred to specialists.
- Invisalign, Dental Products (electric toothbrush, etc.) are excluded from the plan.